A gooey and fragrant Baked Camembert is always good at a dinner parties, or alone in the evening. This version with garlic and rosemary works great with a glass of Prosecco!
Just for Rebecca Sophia Kim Thompson - It's all for her....
Just remember to bake it in the little cardboard box it comes in. I'm not cleaning your cooker for you....
1 (9 ounces) wheel of Camembert cheese, in its wooden box
1 garlic clove, peeled and sliced
A few tips fresh rosemary
(1) Preheat oven to 350F / 180C
(2) Remove Camembert from plastic wrap and put it back into its wooden box. Place the cheese (and box) in a baking sheet.
(3) Using a sharp knife, score the top in a crosshatch pattern. Push in the slices of garlic into the cheese and sprinkle the rosemary all over the top. Drizzle with olive oil to taste.
(4) Bake for 20 minutes, until golden and fragrant.
(5) Remove from oven and serve immediately with a fresh sliced baguette or crostini.